- Contract for Sale of Vehicle with Bill of Sale
- Simple contract stating names of buyer and seller, price, description of vehicle, and odometer
reading. Sold As-Is, with no warranties except clear of liens. Signed under penalty of perjury.
- Promissory Note - No Interest, Single Payment
- Simple note for a loan of money. This form provides for a lump sum payment
on or before a specific date. Principal amount earns interest if debtor defaults.
Assumption of debt not allowed. Collection costs and attorney's fees provision
- Promissory Note - Interest, Installment Payments
- For a loan of money. Provides for interest on unpaid principal and for
periodic payments. Allows prepayment without penalty. Allows Lender to collect
entire debt if debtor defaults. Attorney's fees provision included.
- Letter to Confirm Oral Contract
- Follow-up letter from one party to another to memorialize terms of oral agreement. Provides for agreement
and acceptance of written terms with return of signed copy.
- Letter to Modify Contract Terms
- Letter from one party to another to state in writing previously agreed upon terms to
modify existing contract. Has acceptance section for recipient of the letter.
Return to Top of Page